- The SMAX scooter is a surprising little performer. It is both fun and easy to ride and can carry a passenger too.
- Its sporty design begins to hint at its full capabilities.
- Whether zipping around town or hitting the open road, the 155cc single cylinder SMAX can easily keep up with traffic.
- And it is virtually vibration free with lots of wind and weather protection too.
- If you are looking for fun, affordable transportation the fully automatic SMAX is waiting to impress you too. 155cc, 4-valve, fuel injected single with a catalyzer equipped exhaust system provides very peppy performance.
- Even as the 9,500 rpm redline approaches on the centrally located tachometer, the engine remains quiet and virtually vibration free.
- It is a great “all round” commuter bike that can be ridden at 100 km /hr. comfortably.
- Hidden under the comfortable 2 person seat is a large 32 litre storage area capable of holding an open face or half helmet plus a rain suit and a laptop computer.
- Front & rear disc brakes provide solid stopping power while the bright halogen headlight surrounded by LED position lights and brilliant LED tail light add extra visibility in traffic.