As a motorcycle mechanic you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining customer’s bikes. This involves tune ups, oil changes to engine rebuilds to most models including Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki.
- Passionate motorcyclist.
- 310G motorcycle mechanic.
- M license.
- Good diagnostic abilities with both carbureted and fuel injected bikes.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Good attitude and willingness to engage directly with the customer regularly.
What we offer
- Benefits after 90 day period.
- Competitive wage, with very good working conditions in a non flat rate based shop. Everyone is hourly, and we encourage co-operation and teamwork.
- Friendly, results oriented environment that values quality workmanship.
We have been serving Toronto scooter and motorcycle riders since 2002. Authorized Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki dealer and service centre. We service Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Piaggio, Vespa, Harley Davidson, Ducati, Triumph and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour